You may have heard about the recent brute force attacks on WordPress blogs and Joomla sites.
If your running a word press site and have done nothing about security, either your site has already been hacked or it will be. Today most wordpress hacks are done by bots which gather information from spiders crawling your site. They look for specific information so they know how to exploit your site.
We have put together a comprehensive package to protect your word press blogs. We will install and configure several new plugins to protect you from all the most common types of WP attacks.
- Brute Force Protection - Stops attackers from trying to crack your WP login. (This attack is resource intensive & could slow down your website)
- Firewall – Protects against XSS, RFI, CRLF, CSRF, Base64, Code Injection and SQL Injection hacking attempts.
- Malware Scanner - Looks for malware on your website.
- Security Scanner - Provides additional tips on things that can be done to secure your word press blog.
- Core File Scanner - Will check for any word press core files that have been changed, then give you the option to replace them automatically back to the original.
- Backup Solution - Create local and remote backups that are very easy to restore when necessary.
- Spider Management - Block bad spiders, throttle good spiders to improve performance, block hackers/spammers using project honeypots database.
- Automatic Updates - This will automatically update plugins/themes/and the WP core as soon as the updates are available (configurable options)
- Review of file and directory permissions - We will lock down key directories and files.
Limited Time Only